Your Perfect Partner is an established personal dating agency since 1980. We have helped thousands of couples set up marriages and long term relationships. Apart from our one to one matchmaking service, we also offer personal assistance for your online dating. You can use our service in both ways and either way.
- Have you been trying hard to meet someone online and have poor result?
- Have you been meeting loads of people, spending your valuable time and emotional energy, only to find nobody is right?
- Are you new to dating, not sure what the best way is for your searching?
If you fit into either of these, our service is right for you. We will help you improve your performance by 100%.
Dating in the old days was natural and simple. Dating today for many people becomes a difficult task. It requires no less effort than completing a PHD degree. If you are over 35, single, and would prefer not to be, there are things you may want to know about dating.
You will start “ Intelligent Dating ”that is ensured by our Dating Consultancy service. This is what you will get from our service:
- We can show you all you need to know about how to achieve success from online dating.
- Side by side, you can use our one to one introduction service to meet our registered members. All our members have been interviewed personally and are real and genuine.
- We will provide you with personalized dating tips. Many problems with unsuccessful online dating can be related to dating in general. In other words, if you know how to choose a right person and date with right techniques, you will have big chance of success with online dating.
The know-how dating tips you will receive are from a professional matchmaking service of over 30 years experience. You will know about today Sydney’s singles market. Overall information and specific according to your personal circumstances. It is simple and easy because with the help of an experienced matchmaking service, you will be standing on the shoulder of a giant.
You can just pick up the phone and call Rose now to arrange a meeting: 0433 312514( anytime); 02 92614266 ( office hours ); Or email: email@example.comNO MORE ONLINE DATING HEADACHE!
Or you can read on if you want to continue your online dating:
Many people have a bad experience with online dating. The reasons vary. These are a few common mistakes:
- Poorly written profiles which serve like an ugly outfit, just to turn off her/ his romantic imagination of getting close to you.How do we tell whether a profile is good or not? The key is whether it attracts desired candidates. We will write you a profile which grabs the attention of your potential “ perfect partner”.
- Pursue unsuited candidates. It is highly difficult to judge among the ocean of online profiles and find out who are what you look for and who are looking for you. If you do not have enough knowledge like a good matchmaker, your effort and time can end up endless and fruitless.
- Fail to have correct assessment on your dates . You may either continue chasing someone who is not there for you; or you may, due to mis- communications in the early ice-breaking period, or other issues, fail to pursue someone who has a lot in common with you and is just right for you as a long term partner.
These are a few sample areas where we can help you to start your successful journey:
- Understanding of yourself – your image created and viewed by people especially by opposite sex.
- Your dreamed partner – do you have a clear image of the person you look for? Is it the best option for you?
- Do you have good knowledge about your dreamed partner? What do they want? Their expectations?
- Where do you go to find your dreamed partner? Which website is most suitable to locate your type of person?
On the other hand, if you feel these are too much to think about. You just want to meet someone in the simplest way. Good! We can take care of your need. Just come along to see Rose. Arrange an interview now:
Just pick up the phone and call Rose now to arrange a meeting: 0433 312514; 02 92614266 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org